Gehlot plays down law- -order statement by Pilot
By The Week 16-Sep-2019
- Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot played down the controversy triggered by remarks on law and order by his deputy Sachin Pilot, saying it was good that party people were raising such issues.
- The chief minister said the media was unnecessarily making it an issue.
- Gehlot said, adding that "quite natural" to speak up whenever there was a crime.
- Sachin Pilot said last week that law and order had deteriorated in "parts of the state" and shortcomings needed to be improved.
- Gehlot said, drew attention to the economic condition of the country, terming the situation alarming.
Also read- BJP faces Raj strife as Vasundhara Raje demands top post
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know