Kodela’s kins rejected the State funeral plan
By The Hindu 19-Sep-2019
- On Wednesday, mortal remains of former Andhra Pradesh Assembly Speaker Kodela Siva Prasada Rao were consigned to flames.
- The government wanted to accord a State funeral for the late leader, but dropped the plan after the family rejected it outright.
- Hundreds of followers from across the State gathered when the body was taken in a flower-bedecked carriage to the crematorium.
- People recollected how ‘Dr. Garu’ mustered all his resources to develop burial grounds of Hindus, Muslims and Christians.
- Heart-rending scenes were witnessed as many of the supporters broke down on seeing the body.
ALSO READ: Ex-Andhra Speaker Kodela to be cremated with state honours in Narsaraopet
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know