AAP Again Attacks BJP in Sant Ravidas Temple Issue
The Times Of India
New Indian Express
- On Tuesday, AAP again blamed BJP for the demolition and called it anti-Dalit.
- MP Sanjay Singh wrote to Union urban affairs minister Hardeep Singh Puri on behalf of the 3 AAP Rajya Sabha members seeking an appointment.
- Sanjay Singh said, “the issue has reached the SC. The Centre is complicating the matter there. It didn’t clarify its stand in the court on Monday.”
Also Read: Ghulam Nabi Azad and Ahmed Patel Visits Chidambaram in Tihar Jail
- Rajendra Pal Gautam said Delhi government was determined to rebuild the temple, a symbol of faith for the Dalit community.
- The AAP government has announced that it is ready to consider changing the category of the plot provided DDA submits a proposal for it.