Mamata's Meeting PM Modi to Save Rajiv Kumar: Kailash Vijayvargiya
By Navbharat Times 18-Sep-2019
- West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee met PM Modi today.
- BJP general secretary Kailash Vijayvargiya targeted Mamata Banerjee on her meeting with PM.
- Kailash Vijayvargiya said that the TMC supremo has sought a time to meet PM Modi as part of his last-ditch attempt to rescue former Commissioner Rajiv Kumar.
Also Read: Mamata Banerjee Bumps in PM Modi's Wife Jashodaben at Kolkata Airport
- Vijayvargiya also claimed that Mamata knows that after Kumar's arrest, half of her cabinet would go to jail in connection with the multi-crore Saradha chit fund scam.
- The BJP leader said that Mamata's attempt to save Kumar and other party leaders would not succeed.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know