Shushil Kumar Shinde won't Contest Maharashtra Assembly Elections
- Congress has asked former MPs and Union minister Milind Deora, Sushil Kumar Shinde, and other senior leaders to contest the upcoming assembly elections.
- The ‘suggestion’ came last week after the MPCC was asked to prepare a list of leaders who would be contesting the polls.
- The names of Milind Deora, Sanjay Nirupam, Sushil Kumar Shinde and others were given to the committee to be considered for the assembly polls.
Also Read: Seat Sharing Leads to Trouble in the BJP-Shiv Sena Paradise
- According to party sources, Sushil Kumar Shinde found this idea 'ridiculous.'
- He also said that he contested 2019 General elections under pressure