Seat Sharing Leads to Trouble in the BJP-Shiv Sena Paradise
- There are differences between the BJP and the Shiv Sena for seat-sharing for the upcoming Maharashtra Assembly elections.
- BJP feels that it should not give more than 120 seats out of 288 to Shiv Sena in the upcoming elections.
- While the Shiv Sena wants to divide the seats equally and want to contest on 135 seats out of 288 seats.
Also Read: Another Tiger Learning to Roar: Decoding Aaditya Thackeray, the New-Age Shiv Sainik
- They want the remaining seats to be kept for there other colleagues or allies.
- Earlier in February, Uddhav Thackeray and Amit Shah announced to contest on equal seats in the assembly elections.