Arvind Kejriwal Urge Health Minister Harsh Vardhan to Take Part in Anti-Dengue Campaign
By News18 17-Sep-2019
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal invited Health Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan to join the anti-dengue campaign and help make it a “huge success”.
- He urged Dr. Harsh Vardhan to direct central government employees to participate in ‘10 Hafte 10 Baje 10 Minute’ campaign against the disease.
- Arvind Kejriwal also directed his employees to take part in the campaign.
Also Read: Economic Slowdown Not Affecting Delhi: CM Arvind Kejriwal
- He asked them to check their homes at 10 am every Sunday and their offices at 11 am every Friday for stagnant water.
- Highlighting the importance of public participation CM recalled that the initiative of ‘Odd-Even’ in the fight against air pollution was a success due to the collective efforts of everyone.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know