Economic Slowdown Not Affecting Delhi: CM Arvind Kejriwal
Nav Bharat Times
- On Monday, Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal claimed that the national capital Delhi has not been affected by the economic slowdown in the country.
- During this, Kejriwal also requested the central government to take the necessary steps to improve the situation.
- In an event, Delhi CM said that people of Delhi are not facing any problem due to the economic slowdown.
Also Read: BJP Celebrates PM Modi's Birthday as 'Modi Day'
- Addressing the traders, the CM said, 'Business is slowing down, there is no increase in salary, but people's expenses are increasing.
- He also appealed to the central government to take all necessary steps to improve the economy."