DMK to hold Stage Protests Across Tamil Nadu on September 20
- DMK stood against 'Hindi Imposition' on Tamils and have announced protest demonstrations on September 20.
- Party's meet condemns the Home Minister Amit Shah's Hindi pitch favouring a common language status for Hindi.
- Briefing reporters, DMK chief MK Stalin said the stir was the first phase of protest on the Hindi issue and it can raise further.
- Agitation follows the realisation of the danger to Indian integrity because of calling off the regional languages.
- The meet appealed to all sections of society to take part in the agitations in large numbers.
ALSO READ: DMK to oppose Central government's Hindi Imposition on Tamils