ZPM: Development is unlikely to be done during MNF govt.
Also read: Mizoram holds legislators’ dialogue on climate change adaptation
- Mizoram’s opposition party, Zoram People’s Movement’s (ZPM) vice president, Dr. Kenneth Chawngliana criticized the ruling MNF as backsliding.
- Addressing a political session, Chawngliana said,“Mizoram is moving backward in terms of development within 10 months after the MNF came to power.”
- He alleged, “the MNF govt. doesn’t fulfilled its poll promises of distributing three lakh to each household.”
- Chawngliana also blamed the govt. for renaming the, Mizoram Institute of Medical Education Research (MIMER) to Zoram Medical College (ZMC).
- Taking a dig at the govt. Chawngliana said that the border dispute between Mizoram and Assam, is unlikely to be resolved during the present MNF rule.