ZPM: Development is unlikely to be done during MNF govt.
By Northeast Now 17-Sep-2019
- Mizoram’s opposition party, Zoram People’s Movement’s (ZPM) vice president, Dr. Kenneth Chawngliana criticized the ruling MNF as backsliding.
- Addressing a political session, Chawngliana said,“Mizoram is moving backward in terms of development within 10 months after the MNF came to power.”
- He alleged, “the MNF govt. doesn’t fulfilled its poll promises of distributing three lakh to each household.”
- Chawngliana also blamed the govt. for renaming the, Mizoram Institute of Medical Education Research (MIMER) to Zoram Medical College (ZMC).
- Taking a dig at the govt. Chawngliana said that the border dispute between Mizoram and Assam, is unlikely to be resolved during the present MNF rule.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know