Mizoram holds legislators’ dialogue on climate change adaptation
- A legislators’ dialogue on Climate Change Adaptation was organized at the Assembly Annex Conference Hall in Aizawl on Saturday.
- Members of the State’s Legislative Assembly as well as councillors from AMC and commissioners and secretaries from different departments took part in the discussion.
- Chief minister Zoramthanga who was invited as chief guest spoke on the occasion.
- He said economic development should not come at the cost of the environment.
- “Development policies can actually go hand in hand with environmental protection and climate change adaptation,” he added.