CM lays foundation for various development project at Dibrugarh’s Bindhakata
Also Read: CM assures full support of state government for NRL expansion project
- Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal laid the foundatio for various development initiatives at Bindhakata under Chabua Legislative Assembly Constituency (LAC) in Dibrugarh district.
- The development projects for which the Chief Minister laid foundation include augmentation of infrastructure of Bindhakata High School, improvement and beautification of DRT road, Dinjan and three other rural roads measuring 2.2 K.M.
- Speaking on the occasion the Chief Minister said that the government of Assam is working with the Prime Minister’s vision of Sabka Sath, Sabka Vikash and Sabka Viswas to ensure all-round development of the people of the state.
- He also made fervent appeal to all sections of the people to promote scientific temperament and fight against superstition and social evils.
- Earlier, the Chief Minister also visited a post flood health camp at Boragadhoi in Bindhakata area.