CM assures full support of state government for NRL expansion project
By India Today 16-Sep-2019
- Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal assured the state government's full support for the timely completion of the expansion project of the Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL).
- While reviewing the preliminary progress of the project at Numaligarh Sonowal urged the NRL officials to adhere to the timeframe as per the roadmap prepared for the execution of the expansion project.
- He also requested the NRL officials to prepare an assessment report to guide the government on skill enhancement and maximization of people's involvement in the proposed project.
- The foundation stone of the expansion project was laid by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in January this year.
- And altogether a dividend of Rs 154 crore has been given to the state government by NRL during the current financial year.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know