Naidu demands CBI's investigation into the death of former A.P. Speaker Kodela
- TDP president has demanded CBI investigation into the death of senior leader Kodela Sivaprasada Rao.
- He described Speaker’s untimely death as “murder” committed by the government.
- He also said Kodela took the extreme step following the “humiliation meted out by the A.P. government”.
- “The present government headed by a man who is facing 11 CBI charge sheets is trying to terrorise the TDP leaders and cadre,” he alleged.
- He questioned the government’s actions such as cancellation of power purchase agreements and stoppage of works on the construction of the capital Amaravati.
ALSO READ: Former Andhra Pradesh Speaker Kodela Siva Prasada Rao Commits Suicide