Pala bypolls: UDF candidate Jose Tom meets P J Joseph
Also read: Maradu flats: 'it's not the CPI but the court who ordered demolition'
- Indicating a concord, UDF candidate for Pala bypoll, Jose Tom Pulikkunnel met Kerala Congress (M) leader P J Joseph on Tuesday.
- Talking to media, Jose confirmed that Joseph has extended all support to his candidature.
- Reportedly, Joseph faction has been staying away from active campaigning for the elections.
- Clear discord exists between Joseph – Jose K Mani factions relating to by-election candidature.
- Following this, Jose Tom tried to unify everyone for the campaign.