Maradu flats: 'it's not the CPI but the court who ordered demolition'
By Mathrubhumi 16-Sep-2019
- Going with the SC verdict in Maradu flat issue, Kanam Rajendran said none can say that the apex court order should not be implemented.
- It was the builders who violated the rules and the CPI will not safeguard them.
- “The CPI does not feel that SC order should be violated. We have not said that the flats have to be demolished. It is the apex court which issued the directive.”
- It was the builders who have violated the norms. They will not be protected by the party, Kanam said.
- The SC had directed demolition of 5 buildings of Maradu flats for violating environmental norms under the coastal regulation zone act.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know