KCR shuts the opposition, all allegations answered
By Telangana Today 16-Sep-2019
- Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao strongly answered every allegation of the opposition.
- KCR nailed the Congress over the status of KLIS. He informed that that various components of the project were undergoing trial runs.
- "The results will be there in a year. Farmers will relax and be rid of their seasonal worries about irrigation", CM said.
- He also silenced the BJP on the issue of Liberation Day stating that those who want to observe the day were free to do so.
- On the State budget, he said that it was a reflection of the economic realities of the country.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know