Telangana: KCR says no to new Motor Vehicle Act 2019
By India Today 16-Sep-2019
- Telangana also joined the list of states violating new Motor Vehicle Act implementing heavy traffic fines.
- Telangana CM K Chandrasekhar Rao has announced that the state does not "intend to harass people".
- KCR declared that Telangana will have its own law.
- The declaration was made by the chief minister at the ongoing budget session of the Telangana assembly.
- Several other states, including BJP-ruled states have announced clear rejection on the Centre's new Motor Vehicle Act.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know