PWD minister slams finance minister over Bund breach
Also read:Kerala governor trolled over his tweet on "one nation, one language"
- PWD minister G Sudhakaran criticises finance minister Thomas Isaac over the unscientific construction of bund in Kuttanad.
- He alleged that the bund construction under Thomas Isaac was carried out by using sand.
- G Sudhakaran said that I am not happy with the bund breach in Kuttanad. The bund constructed with sand will not stand strong and will collapsed. So, the govt. will face huge financial loss.
- He further added, “The crops in Kuttanad will be destroyed if sand gets mixed with the mud in the field. The bund was constructed without any proper plan.”
- Earlier, Thomas Isaac stated on Facebook that some people were happy over the bund breach. PWD minister criticised him over this statement.