Uttarakhand have a magical govt.; Harish Rawat
Also read: Uttarakhand CM holds high-level meeting on relief work in the state
- The former CM of Uttarakhand and senior Congress leader Harish Rawat took a dig at the state BJP govt. calling it a ‘magical Govt.’
- Commenting over the infrastructural works undertaken by the state govt., Rawat said that only magic can complete these works before the onset of Kumbh Mela, to be held in 2021.
- Criticizing the Govt. for the poor economy of the state, Rawat alleged that one of the state’s ministers were planning to borrow the gold of state temples to use it for state development.
- Minister suggested that if such condition was prevailing govt. must took the concern from other political parties.
- Harish Rawat claimed that the Congress would achieve victory in the forthcoming Panchayat polls in the Haridwar district.