Uttarakhand CM holds high-level meeting on relief work in the state
Also read: सीधी भर्ती में रोस्टर प्रक्रिया लागू करने के खिलाफ उत्तराखंड में कर्मचारी यूनियन ने खोला मोर्चा
- In a high level meeting, Uttarakhand CM Trivendra Singh Rawat assured that there will be no shortage of funds for flood relief work in the state.
- CM Rawat also assured that the construction work will be carried out at a faster pace.
- CM said ,"We have already allocated Rs 101 crore to the district officials for relief work. We will not let work get resumed because of lack of funds."
- He further added, "I have also instructed the officials to carry out construction work of roads, bridges and schools which got damaged due to the natural disaster."
- It is estimated that floods have caused a loss of Rs 300 crore in the past one month in the state.