Assam NRC 2019: List of individuals published online
By Hindustan Times 14-Sep-2019
- The final National Register of Citizens (NRC) list identifying the status of all 3.1 crore applications, including 1.9 million exclusions is published online.
- According to details a total of 19,06,657 applicants, of the 32.9 million had applied to be included in the list that identifies Indian citizens.
- A detention centre for the 1.9 million people left out of the final NRC list is under construction in Goalpara district’s West Matia area in Assam.
- Those left out of the list were given 120 days on August 31 to approach the Foreigners’ Tribunals for review.
- Some of the excluded people found themselves out of the final version of the NRC published last month.
ALSO READ: कांग्रेस ने असम NRC पर बनाई रणनीति, कांग्रेस नेताओं से मिलीं सोनिया
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know