Tripura CM Biplab Deb vows to take stern action against corruption
By East Mojo 16-Sep-2019
- Biplab Kumar Deb has urged all government employees and panchayat-level members to stay away from illegal practices in the state.
- He said Stern action against government employees or panchayat-level workers involved in corruption.
- To avoid corruption and involvement in scams, salaries of the three-tier panchayat-level members have also been increased.
- A panchayat-level secretary can directly communicate with the state’s principal secretary in case of any corruption-related issues developed in the area.
- Chief Minister also made everyone to take an oath of not getting themselves involved in any corruption and help the government make drug-free, malnutrition-free, women empowered Tripura.
Also Read- Tripura is the 'Battle Royale' for BJP, Manik Sarkar's Image a Lie: Ram Madhav
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know