Tripura is the 'Battle Royale' for BJP, Manik Sarkar's Image a Lie: Ram Madhav
- Ram Madhav said the CPI (M) has assiduously built a false image, a facade of Chief Minister Manik Sarkar, outside Tripura.
- He said Violent politics, oppressive, and largely corrupt administration is what people have experienced in Tripura in all these years.
- We promised that the government that going to form will be committed to peace and development.
Also read- Tripura CM claims law and order scene improving in state
- The party plans to defeat the Congress government in Meghalaya and get one step closer its vision of a ‘Congress-mukt North East’.
- On questioning the most challenging NE states he replied it's Tripura the ‘Battle Royale’ where Marxist party ruling for 25 years.