Kerala governor trolled over his tweet on "one nation, one language"
By The New Indian Express 16-Sep-2019
- After Union Home Minister Amit Shah suggested ‘One nation, One language’, Kerala Governor Arif Mohammad Khan changed his vision over this idea.
- Khan who initially supported the idea, tweeted,“To me, all languages spoken in India are national languages as they’re spoken by Indian nationals. All languages leads to the same destination - understanding.”
- Also, Khan’s tweet on Saturday, “Let us strengthen our unity through Hindi our national language,” faced criticism.
- Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan described Shah’s idea as a “war cry” on the people of non-Hindi-speaking states.
- Other parties in the state (except the BJP), united in opposing Shah’s statement, saying Shah is trying to divert attention from the economic situation of the country.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know