Will look into Maradu flats demolition issue: Arif Mohammad Khan
Also read: Oommen Chandy wants PM's convention on Kerala priest
- Kerala Governor Arif Mohammad Khan stated that he will intervene in the flat demolition issue in Maradu.
- While addressing the media he said, “I am concerned about the residents in the flats. But as the issue is before the court, I cannot explain further details.”
- He arrived at Kozhikode to visit former union minister KP Unnikrishnan in Panniyankara here.
- The governor stated that to be a Governor, he is not supposed to act as an inspector. He assured, he will supervise that the government services reaches each and every person on time.
- “A Governor should make the government more efficient to serve the public. I will definitely ensure that it happens in Kerala,” added Arif Mohammad Khan.