AAP MLA Som Dutt Approach Delhi High Court Against 6 Month Sentence
- AAP MLA Som Dutt who was sentenced to 6 months in a case in the year 2015, has moved the Delhi High Court to get relief in the case.
- Earlier, the Delhi court sentenced the AAP MLA to six months.
- The court convicted him for assaulting a man during the 2015 assembly elections.
Also Read: Delhi Government Forms 5 Member Committee to Draft 'Deshbhakti Curriculum'
- While the court also framed charges against the complainant after Somdutt filed a cross FIR on the victim.
- Som Dutt registered a case against the complainant that he had quarreled with him during the election campaign.