Delhi Government Forms 5 Member Committee to Draft 'Deshbhakti Curriculum'
- Delhi government has formed a five-member committee to help draft the Deshbhakti curriculum announced in August.
- The state government has formed 5 member committee of school teachers and principals as well as members of the DIET and SCERT.
- The committee will consult separate individuals and come up with their recommendations on what the curriculum maybe.
Also Read: Chargesheet against AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan for assaulting a man
- The official said the curriculum would focus on allowing students to experience and internalize the lessons.
- The curriculum is scheduled to be introduced in schools next year.