BJP Aims to Overthrow Mamata Govt, Sets Target of 200+ Seats in WB
By Dainik Jagran 16-Sep-2019
- The BJP has set a target of winning over 200 seats in the state assembly elections which will be held in 2021 to overthrow the TMC government in Bengal.
- According to sources, Union Minister Amit Shah in the past few days met leaders of the state unit of Bengal.
- Amit Shah decided to form a four-member team on all seats.
Also Read: 'Should Become Bangladesh PM': BJP MLA Targets Mamata Banerjee for Opposing NRC
- These teams will include party MPs, MLAs, and local organization heads.
- All teams will start work from October 8, which will closely monitor the conditions and submit a concrete report.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know