Chargesheet against AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan for assaulting a man
By The Times Of India 14-Sep-2019
- A chargesheet has been filed against AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan by Delhi Police for allegedly assaulting a man.
- The complainant told police that during a wedding at Kaka Nagar last year Khan assaulted him when he refused to withdraw a previous case of assault that he had registered against the MLA.
- He further told the police that the MLA and his associates had blocked his way while he was heading towards the exit and thrashed him for registering an FIR.
- He also told that in the earlier incident, Khan had allegedly brushed his car against his vehicle and when he protested, Amanatullah 's men had allegedly held him at gunpoint after which the MLA had hit him with a stick.
- The Police later submitted the chargesheet to the court.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know