Maharashtra govt declares rehab plan for residents of transit camps
By Dna 15-Sep-2019
- The state government has finally come out with a solution for transit camps and the residents who have been languishing there for over three decades.
- The government has introduced a rehabilitation plan which includes even those who have either purchased property at the transit camp from the original beneficiary and even those who have taken unauthorised possession of property in the camps.
- Out of the 21,135 transit tenements, out of which, as per data from up till 2013, 8,448 tenements are illegally occupied.
- Transit camps are where residents of dilapidated cess buildings that fall under the Mumbai Repair and Reconstruction Board of MHADA are shifted and accommodated in cases of building collapse.
- As per a government resolution which was issued on Friday evening, the occupants of the 56 transit camps occupying more than 21,000 tenements will be divided in three categories.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know