HP to be natural farming state by 2022: Markanda
By The Tribune 14-Sep-2019
- Himachal's Agriculture Minister Ram Lal Markanda said, "Himachal will be a natural farming state by 2022.
- At the inauguration of Takarla sub-market, Markanda stated, 50,000 master trainers will educate the farmers about the concept of natural farming.
- Minister mentioned the natural farming as the best recourse towards ecosystem maintaining and sustainable farming.
- Acc. to the Markanda Takarla vegetable market costs Rs 1.59 cr. Also the new infrastructure will be funded by the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).
- Markanda said, “JICA is funding Rs 1,100 crore for agriculture projects in the state and that detailed project for Takarla market has been finalised.”
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know