HP to be natural farming state by 2022: Markanda
Also read:सरकार या जनता: कौन भरता है मंत्रियों का इनकम टैक्स
- Himachal's Agriculture Minister Ram Lal Markanda said, "Himachal will be a natural farming state by 2022.
- At the inauguration of Takarla sub-market, Markanda stated, 50,000 master trainers will educate the farmers about the concept of natural farming.
- Minister mentioned the natural farming as the best recourse towards ecosystem maintaining and sustainable farming.
- Acc. to the Markanda Takarla vegetable market costs Rs 1.59 cr. Also the new infrastructure will be funded by the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).
- Markanda said, “JICA is funding Rs 1,100 crore for agriculture projects in the state and that detailed project for Takarla market has been finalised.”