Left Wing Holds a Protest Against Mamata Govt Over the Issue of Unemployment
Nav Bharat Times
New Indian Express
- There was a fierce clash between activists and police during a demonstration by Youth wing and student wing of CPI (M) in Howrah, WB.
- Police had to use lathicharge and water canon to overcome the situation.
- Activists holding a protest rally threw stones at the security forces, after which the police used force to disperse them.
Also Read: Will Not Allow NRC in Bengal: Mamata Banerjee warns BJP
- These people are opposing the state government on unemployment and other issues.
- They were trying to go to the state secretariat by rallying while Section 144 is already in force in this area.