Will Not Allow NRC in Bengal: Mamata Banerjee Warns BJP
The Asian Age
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee warned BJP not to play with fire in the name of NRC.
- She also said that she will never allow the NRC related process in the state.
- TMC chief challenged the BJP leaders to touch even a single citizen of West Bengal in the name of NRC.
Also Read: Narada Sting Operation: CBI Collects the Voice Sample of TMC Leader Kakoli Ghosh
- In a rally organized here to protest against NRC, he said, “We will never allow NRC in Bengal.
- She further said, "We will not allow them to divide people into religious and caste lines, they silence the police in Assam but they cannot silence Bengal"