The economic slowdown seems to be in store for Andhra Pradesh
By Business Standard 13-Sep-2019
- Andhra is facing a sudden dip in business since the state government applied brakes on infrastructure activities in Amaravati.
- Media reports have highlighted vacant empty houses and grocery shops which were proof of the decreased employment in the state.
ALSO READ: TDP had started the culture of political violence and murders: Muttamsetti Srinivasa
- An average of 20,000 people, mostly migrants were engaged in various projects which were dependable.
- Previously, in May, Mohan Reddy ordered to stop all those contracts that have less than 25% progress on the ground.
- And now, the first 100 days of the government has passed without any major initiatives to help push the investment activity either in government or in the private sector.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know