The economic slowdown seems to be in store for Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra is facing a sudden dip in business since the state government applied brakes on infrastructure activities in Amaravati.
- Media reports have highlighted vacant empty houses and grocery shops which were proof of the decreased employment in the state.
ALSO READ: TDP had started the culture of political violence and murders: Muttamsetti Srinivasa
- An average of 20,000 people, mostly migrants were engaged in various projects which were dependable.
- Previously, in May, Mohan Reddy ordered to stop all those contracts that have less than 25% progress on the ground.
- And now, the first 100 days of the government has passed without any major initiatives to help push the investment activity either in government or in the private sector.