TDP had started the culture of political violence and murders: Muttamsetti Srinivasa
By The Hindu 13-Sep-2019
- Minister for Tourism Muttamsetti Srinivasa Rao has said, "TDP had started the culture of political violence and murders in Atmakuru".
- He tagged Chandrababu Naidu as an event manager and 'Chalo Atmakuru’ as their week's event.
- Calling 'Chalo Atmakuru’ as 'an act of street rowdies' he acussed that TDP's personal rivalry is being given a political colour.
ALSO READ: All 165 alleged victims, evicted from TDP 'relief camp' in Guntu
- He also said, “It is unfortunate that the TDP does not have the patience to wait for at least six months before criticising the ruling party.
- Supporting government he said that government is trying to put in place a transparent policy, whereas corruption was detected in Polavaram.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know