P. Jayarajan criticize false news of him joining BJP; said will revert soon
Also read: P K Sasi to come back in CPM District committee
- CPM leader P. Jayarajan on Thursday came out strongly against false news stating that he was joining the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
- Jayarajan took social media to express his aggression and talk about his revert.
- CPM leader on his facebook account wrote,“I noticed a false news spreading on social media since yesterday.I have realized that Sangh Parivar and Muslim extremist groups are behind this.”
- P. Jayarajan mentioned that he will take legal action against the culprits.
- Jayarajan added that as a CPM activist he had fought against such Sangh Parivar. So, such false news will not affect him.