P K Sasi to come back in CPM District committee
Also read: Jairam Ramesh opposes SC verdict over Maradu Flats
- P K Sasi, CPM MLA from Shoranur, reinstated to Palakkad district committee.
- Earlier, the MLA was suspended from the committee after a woman leader of the same party complained that he allegedly assaulted her.
- Sasi was suspended in November 2018 for six months after this issue.
- The decision that led to his homecoming was taken in a state committee meet with the recommendation of the district committee.
- Reportedly, Sasi will participate in the next district committee meet.