P K Sasi to come back in CPM District committee
By Mathrubhumi 13-Sep-2019
- P K Sasi, CPM MLA from Shoranur, reinstated to Palakkad district committee.
- Earlier, the MLA was suspended from the committee after a woman leader of the same party complained that he allegedly assaulted her.
- Sasi was suspended in November 2018 for six months after this issue.
- The decision that led to his homecoming was taken in a state committee meet with the recommendation of the district committee.
- Reportedly, Sasi will participate in the next district committee meet.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know