Karnataka Government Plans to Buy Land in J&K to Promote Tourism
- There has been talks about buying land or plot in Jammu and Kashmir ever since the removal of article 370 on social media.
- Now, the BJP Karnataka government is planning to buy land in Jammu and Kashmir.
- The Karnataka government is going to propose a luxury hotel in the valley soon.
Also Read: Nothing Wrong in Sending Kumaraswamy to Jail: JDS legislator SR Srinivas
- Karnataka Tourism Minister CT Ravi said, "We will put a proposal before the cabinet and after agreeing on it, we will ask the Center and J&K Governor to allow us to invest there."
- Earlier some BJP ruled states like Maharashtra have also taken steps to buy land to promote tourism.