Nothing Wrong in Sending Kumaraswamy to Jail: JDS legislator SR Srinivas
- A JD(S) lawmaker criticized the former Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy.
- JDS legislator SR Srinivas said there would be nothing wrong in sending Kumaraswamy to jail if he had ordered illegal telephone interception during his tenure as CM.
- Srinivas also hit out at Kumaraswamy for not attending the protest rally organized by several Vokkaliga outfits against the arrest of senior Congress leader DK Shivakumar.
Also Read: PM Modi Brought Bad Luck for ISRO: HD Kumarasawamy
- CM Yediyurappa urged CBI to investigate the allegation against former CM Kumaraswamy that he ordered the tapping of phones of several leaders.
- The scandal had gained political steam ever since disqualified JD(S) MLA AH Vishwanath accused the Kumarswamy govt of tapping phones and spying on over 300 people, including him.