Nothing Wrong in Sending Kumaraswamy to Jail: JDS legislator SR Srinivas
By News18 13-Sep-2019
- A JD(S) lawmaker criticized the former Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy.
- JDS legislator SR Srinivas said there would be nothing wrong in sending Kumaraswamy to jail if he had ordered illegal telephone interception during his tenure as CM.
- Srinivas also hit out at Kumaraswamy for not attending the protest rally organized by several Vokkaliga outfits against the arrest of senior Congress leader DK Shivakumar.
Also Read: PM Modi Brought Bad Luck for ISRO: HD Kumarasawamy
- CM Yediyurappa urged CBI to investigate the allegation against former CM Kumaraswamy that he ordered the tapping of phones of several leaders.
- The scandal had gained political steam ever since disqualified JD(S) MLA AH Vishwanath accused the Kumarswamy govt of tapping phones and spying on over 300 people, including him.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know