Congress facing economic slowdown as its 'moneybag handlers' are in jail: BJP
- BJP attacked Sonia Gandhi's remark on the "grim" economic situation in the country.
- BJP spokesperson Sambit Patra said she may be talking about the economic slowdown in her party as its "moneybag handlers" were behind bars.
- Earlier on Thursday, addressing Congress leaders at a meeting Gandhi said the country is going through a prolonged economic slump.
- She also targetted the stepping back investors and job losses country is facing.
- She further said, the government appears more and more clueless and insensitive day by the day.
ALSO READ: सोशल मीडिया को आधार से लिंक करने पर सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने केंद्र से मांगा जवाब