Mizoram: governor held a meeting over tribal issues
By Northeast Now 13-Sep-2019
- Mizoram Governor Prof Jagdish Mukhi held a meeting with state govt. Officials on tribal affairs issue.
- The Governor had a long discussion with the officials on economy, social and educational development of Tribal.
- Issue discussed are – Governance of areas under 5th schedule, appointment of Tribal Advisory Councils and strengthening the ITDAs/MADA agencies.
- Some other issues that came up for discussion were protection of cultural uniqueness, forest land disputes and land ownership of forest dwellers and the basic needs.
- Also, the implementation of the strict R&R Policy for tribal rehabilitation will be done, in case of major infrastructural development.
'ओला-ऊबर के कारण ऑटो सेक्टर में मंदी' - क्या निर्मला सीतारमण के इस बयान से आप सहमत है ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know