Mizoram CM calls for making state tobacco free
By Northeast Now 12-Sep-2019
- Mizoram Chief Minister Zoramthanga made a call to make the state tobacco free.
- On Mizoram’s 6th Anti-Tobacco Day CM said, “Serious efforts need to be made by each individual to abstain from tobacco as the Mizo people are traditionally heavy smokers.”
- Mizoram’s nodal officer of NTCP, Dr. Eric Zomawia informed that Mizoram stands second highest tobacco consuming state in the country after Tripura.
- Zoramthanga said, “Mizo people are easy to be educated and that every individual should declare a major war against tobacco.”
- Reportedly, the event was organized jointly by Indian Society on Tobacco & Health Mizoram Chapter (ISTHM) and National Tobacco Control Program (NTCP).
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know