Jairam Ramesh opposes SC verdict over Maradu Flats
By Mathrabhumi 12-Sep-2019
- Member of Parliament Jairam Ramesh condemned the Supreme Court verdict on Maradu flat demolition.
- In a tweet the minister questioned the discrimination in the Maradu flat case.
- In his tweet Jairam Ramesh wrote,“SC has ordered demolition of apartments in Kochi that violate Coastal Regulation Zone rules. In similar, it provide penalty in DLF flat and Mumbai Adarsh Housing Complex cases.”
- Earlier, the SC had ordered to demolish the Maradu apartments. After that municipality authorities issued a notice to flat owners.
- However, the flat dwellers are standing for not to vacate their flats.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know