Mizoram: 4,400 bru Mizo families to be repatriated from Tripura
By Eastmojo 10-Sep-2019
- The Mizoram government will repatriate 4,400 Bru families from Tripura in October.
- The ninth and the final phase of repatriation will begin from October 1.
- The bench of ministers decided to provide Rs 350 crore of rehabilitation package including 4 lakh for each family.
- The package includes Rs 1.5 lakh each as housing assistance, Rs 5,000 per month per Bru family in Mizoram, transportation facilities and free ration for two years.
- Mizo government had identified over 26,100 people from more than 4,400 bru families as genuine residents of Mizoram.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know