Chidambaram's Arrest is a Political Vendetta: Digvijay Singh
- Senior Congress leader Digvijay Singh launched a scathing attack on the central government.
- He said that Chidambaram's arrest in the INX media case is a political vendetta.
- Accusing PM Modi and Amit Shah of revenge politics he questioned, would they have arrested him if he had joined BJP?
Also Read: Impact of recession not visible in MP: Congress
- While BJP National VP Prabhat Jha accused Digvijay Singh of playing revenge politics with Chidambaram.
- Earlier on Chidambaram's arrest, Digvijay Singh said that 'FM has fallen prey to BJP's Gujarat Model'