PM should raise the real issues, Owaisi criticizes Modi’s ‘cow’ remark
By India Today 12-Sep-2019
- AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi once again hit back to Modi govt.
- Owaisi stated that if cow is a sacred animal in India than Indian constitution also provide its citizens the right to life and equality.
- AIMIM chief made his remark over Modi’s statement that, “When some people hear the words Om and cow, they scream that the country is back to the 16th century. Such people are only destroying the nation.”
- Asaduddin Owaisi alleged that PM is trying to divert public attention from the real issues like economic crisis, poverty and unemployment by talking of 'cow' and 'Om'.
- While talking to reporters Owaisi gave the example of Tabrez Ansari who was mob-lynched in Jharkhand. Also, the charges have been dropped against the accused.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know