Adilabad BJP MP Soyam Bapu Rao remains under house arrest for the second day
the new indian express
Also read: Congress will hold protest against KCR budget today
- Adilabad BJP MP and State president of Adivasi Hakulla Porata Samithi, Soyam Bapu Rao remained under house arrest for the second day.
- The adivasi organisation leaders are protesting against Bapu Rao’s arrest in front of the Indervelli Statue, demanding the State government to release him.
- On Monday morning, Rao was supposed to attend a felicitation event organised by his followers at Armoor in Nizamabad district.
- Adivasi organisation district general secretary P Bapu Rao alleged that he was taken into custody to stop him from attending the felicitation event.
- Adivasi leaders also alleged that it was part of the government’s move to suppress the demands of adivasis.