All 165 alleged victims, evicted from TDP 'relief camp' in Guntu
- Amidst Andhra's high drama after the house arrest of former CM N Chandrababu Naidu, police came in action.
- On Wednesday Andhra Pradesh police evicted all 165 alleged victims of YSRCP attacks from a rehabilitation camp set up by the TDP and sent them back to their villages with police escorts.
- Before sending them back, police and revenue officials recorded their statements about the problems faced by them, officials assured that all steps would be taken to prevent clashes.
- Naidu condemned the police "attack" on the camp, the arrest of the TDP leaders and alleged Jagan 'murdering democracy'.
- The YSRCP too had announced that it will also conduct 'Chalo Atmakur' with victims of the attacks by TDP leaders during the last five years.
ALSO READ: TDP protests across AP, Chandrababu Naidu continues with 12-hour fast