TDP protests across AP, Chandrababu Naidu continues with 12-hour fast
- After house arrest, TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu is continuing with 12-hour fast at his residence, he started his fast from 8 am and will go on till 8 pm.
- Naidu and his son Nara Lokesh were placed under house arrest by the police to prevent them from leading a protest march over the alleged attacks on TDP cadres by the ruling YSRCP.
- On Wednesday, the police did not allow Naidu to come out of his house at Undavalli in Amaravati as he was about to leave for the rally.
- Nara Lokesh was also seen arguing with the police personnel deployed outside their residence, demanding the documents on the basis of which they were being detained.
- Since Tuesday, the police have also clamped prohibitory orders in Palnadu region of Guntur district and Amaravati capital region, to prevent any showdown, as the YSRCP, too, called for a counter-protest march.
ALSO READ: Faceoff at Chandrababu Naidu's Residence as TDP Chief Tries to Defy House Arrest